Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Already???

Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed of getting married and being a mother.  Although I had other aspirations and dreams, that was one of the first and foremost in my mind.  I went to college, met Steven, and got married.  Because of school, we waited seven years before we had a baby.  I felt I had waited forever for this precious little bundle!

Finally, the day came for my sweet Rman to arrive.  It was a bumpy road but we both made it.  I was in heaven! 

Fast forward 10 years and I now have a half grown boy (that I can't really call a little boy anymore).  The time has gone by so fast and though there have been hard times, regrets, and a couple of hospital visits, he's been just as wonderful as I thought he would be. 

He's smart, funny, talkative (very!), creative, stubborn, laid back, and more.  I can't believe I only have 9 more years with him.  I'll cherish every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment