Monday, January 25, 2016

Already...

Well, tomorrow is the day again.   Off to Enid for my second chemo treatment.   I have felt so "normal" the past week that I so dread going back.   However, I know it is what I must do to kill off this cancer that wants to suck the life from me.  

Yesterday at church, our pastor preached from Isaiah 41.   In it, God is telling the Israelites not to fear.   HE will uphold them with His righteous right hand. (v. 10).   I am clinging to that.   The point was made that our fear says something about who we think God is.   I believe God is bigger than any treatment, any cancer, any side effect I may have.   I want so badly to cling to that this week and not fall back on my pity, especially when I don't feel well physically.  

If you are reading, please pray that I will stand firm knowing that God is upholding me with His right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment