Sunday, January 16, 2011

A big week for the princess

Miss K had a huge week!  On Wednesday she got her hair cut.  It was all one length and to the middle of her back.  She got it cut to  the shoulders, with long layers and a few bangs.  She was very excited!

Then on Thursday, she got contacts.  New hair plus no glasses has really changed her look.  She's doing well with the contacts, although she can't put them in yet--I have to do it for her.  Not a big deal to me, although when she goes to a friends or to her grandparents it may be kind of difficult for her. 

 She's certainly all girl and it's so fun to do these things with her.  She gets so pumped about them.  She's really a sweetheart and I love her to pieces.  I didn't get a picture of her with her contacts so I'll try to get that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment