Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frustration!

Today I am very frustrated.  After owning my camera exactly 14 months, it is starting to have issues.  It still works but the readout in the viewfinder that tells me what the aperture, exposure, and iso are has stopped working.  It does still work on the LCD screen, however.  I called Canon (and a huge shout out to Canon because I talked to a very helpful American) and they said I should send it in.  They would look at it and tell me if it could be fixed, usually for the standard fee of $200.  Hmmm, $200 to repair my current camera or just buy a new one for $600.

  I had just about decided to use the camera until it totally messed up and wouldn't take pictures anymore.  However, my good friend Angie said, "What if it messes up while you're on vacation this summer?"  Oh great!  Now I don't know what to do.  I guess I have another few months to decide.  Too bad I'm not independently wealthy--I could just buy another one! 

I'll keep you posted on the big decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment